Perth’s Best Summer Hotel Deal
Book Today and Save up to 35% on your next Perth Summer Holiday.
Crowne Plaza Perth is giving you even more reasons to holiday in Perth with our Easy Like Summer Sale. Save on accommodation with a discount up to 35% per night. Plan your summer staycation, much awaited family summer holiday, weekend getaway or a surprise romantic escape. Stay in Perth’s best riverside hotel on Langley Park with Swan River views.
Book direct with us to save on Perth accommodation and have more left over to explore our amazing city.
- Pack your bags and enjoy guaranteed up to 25% off
- IHG Reward Members receive up to 35% off
- Not an IHG Rewards Club Member? Free to Join. Join now!
- Valid for stays up to 30th April 2019*
- Sales starts Thursday 15th November 2018. Be quick, as our special rate can only be booked until 22nd January 2019. Book Now !
- *Black out dates apply eg Australia Day long weekend 25th – 27th January 2019
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- No blackout dates for Reward Nights
- Priority check-in and extended check-out for Elite status
- Not a member? Join now – it’s free
Expect to have a rewarding time on your Summer Staycation. Start planning this instant!
Image Credit: Tourism WA
Guide to Perth’s Hottest Summer Events
If the weather forecast is anything to go by Perth is in for a red-hot summer. And there will be events galore in the summer months of 2019. From International sporting events to the fabulous Fringe World Festival. With so much happening in the City of Perth you’ll want to be around to enjoy the festivities.
Cricket fans get ready for this year’s Big Bash. Australia’s Professional Twenty20 cricket league is one of Perth’s most exciting sporting events. With 8 teams in the tournament, match days attract fans from all over the country. Support our local team Perth Scorchers at The Big Bash commencing 26 December to 3rd February 2019 at the Optus Stadium a short walk from Crowne Plaza Hotel along Matagarup Bridge. Tickets are on sale now.
Two of the world’s greatest Tennis Stars will be starring at Perth’s biggest international tennis competition – the Hopman Cup. Roger Federer and Serena Williams are set for a match up on New Years Day. They are just two of the professional tennis players that will be playing in the tournament at Perth Arena from the 29th of December to 5th of January. Hottest event to start 2019.
Image Credit: Hopman Cup
Summer is the perfect time to celebrate our national day.
The Australia Day fireworks on Saturday 26th January 2019 over the Swan River are a spectacular sight witnessed by 300,000 West Australians. The exciting annual event is a great excuse to throw down a picnic blanket on the banks of the Swan River at Langley Park with family and friends. Why not book a river view room at Crowne Plaza Perth and have the best view in Perth from your own private balcony?
Fringe World Festival
There are always plenty of festivals and things to do in Perth during the warm summer nights. The always fresh Fringe World Festival is back for another year. From burlesque to comedy, cabaret and many other weird, wacky and wonderful shows, which are guaranteed to entertain. Find events in various venues around Northbridge and Perth from the 18th of January to the 17th of February.
There’s nothing more summer than to enjoy a picnic at one of Perth’s outdoor cinemas. Just a minutes’ walk from Crowne Plaza hotel you’ll find the Ben and Jerry’s Outdoor cinema. The Moonlight Cinema in Kings Park is also a beautiful spot for a film on a balmy evening and the rooftop movies in Northbridge give a stunning view of the city skyline by night.
There’s a lot happening in Perth this summer and Crowne Plaza Perth is perfectly situated to enjoy these sizzling events!
Allow plenty of time to explore Perth city and surrounding attractions. Make Kings Park, St Mary’s Cathedral, His Majesty’s Theatre and Scitech Discovery Centre essential stops on your sight seeing plan. However, Perth has some wonderful places to explore just outside the main centre.
Step back in time to the 19th Century. Perth’s bustling port, Fremantle, is steeped in history, yet has become the hub for eccentrics, foodies and artisans. Just 30 minutes from Perth CBD, you can enjoy Freo’s cappuccino strip, markets and brewery, as well as tour famous historical landmarks, Fremantle Prison and Maritime Museum.
Read more about Fremantle on our blog.
Perth’s Best Beaches
Whether you are looking to hit the waves for a surf, a sunbake on the sand, a paddle in the shallows or eat some fish & chips on a patch of grass, Perth’s beaches have it all.
- Just 15 minute drive from the city, Cottesloe is known for its crystal clear water, as well as one of Perth’s most loved fish and chip shops Amberjacks.
- Scarborough is one of Perth’s best-knownsurf beaches. A foreshore lined with shops, cafes and restaurants makes it a great place for a stroll. The area has one of the busiest event calendars, hosting beach volleyball and music.
- Known for its pristine white sands, Leighton Beach is just a 30-minute drive south of Perth, 5 minutes north of Fremantle. A great choice for families, Leighton Beach has calmer waters perfect for snorkelling or swimming.
In the mood for an adventure? Take a road trip and explore one of Western Australia’s day-trip destinations.
Referred to as Perth’s “Valley of Taste”, Swan Valley is just a 25-minute drive from Perth CBD and the place to visit boutique wineries and chocolate factories.
- The award winning Mandoon Estate has a wonderful cellar door and world-class restaurant where you can overlook the vineyard as you dine.
- Sandalford Winery is one of the oldest and largest family owned wineries in the country. Their wine portfolio is renowned Australia wide.
- Oakover Grounds produces seven wine varietals to tantalise your taste buds and a relaxed dining cafe. The grounds provide the opportunity for a paddle in the lake or a game of backyard cricket.
- Margaret River Chocolate Factory offers free entry and free chocolate tastings. After seeing how the chocolate is made, soak up the sun on the café’s deck while indulging in delicious chocolate treats including chocolate fondues and cake.
Perth Summer Hotel Sale
Up to 35% Off Perth Accommodation
Take it easy this summer and save up to 35% off your stay at Crowne Plaza Perth. You’ll be sure to experience the perfect WA getaway. Enjoy all that Perth has to offer in its best riverside hotel on Langley Park with Swan River views. But be quick, as our special rates can only be booked until 22nd January 2019. Check availability now.