Perth’s Best HOT Summer New Year Sale
Book Today and Save up to 35% on your next Perth Summer Holiday!
Crowne Plaza Perth is giving you even more reasons to holiday in Perth with our Summer New Year Sale. Celebrate the New Year and save on accommodation with a discount up to 35% per night when you book 3 days in advance. Plan your summer staycation, much awaited family summer holiday, weekend getaway or a surprise romantic escape. Stay in Perth’s best riverside hotel on Langley Park with Swan River views and amazing infinity pool.
Book direct with us to save on Perth accommodation and make your 2020 travel dreams come true.
- Pack your bags and enjoy up to 35% off
- IHG Reward Members save up to 35% during our Summer Ne Year Sale
- Start 2020 on the right note and book by 19th February 2020 for stays up to 30th June 2020.
- *Black out dates apply eg Australia Day long weekend 25th – 27th January 2019
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- No blackout dates for Reward Nights
- Priority check-in and extended check-out for Elite status
- Not a member? Join now – it’s free
Whether you’re thinking of a relaxing vacation by the pool or a luxurious city break. Book your 2020 vacation at Crowne Plaza Perth this instant!
Image Credit: Tourism WA
Guide to Perth’s Hottest Summer Events
If the weather forecast is anything to go by Perth is in for a red-hot summer. And there will be events galore in the summer months of 2020. From sporting events to the fabulous Fringe World Festival. With so much happening in the City of Perth you’ll want to be around to enjoy the festivities.
Summer of Cricket
Cricket fans get ready for this year’s Summer of cricket . Enjoy watching the Big Bash ? Support our local team Perth Scorchers at The Big Bash commencing 21st December 2019 at the Optus Stadium a short walk from Crowne Plaza Perth hotel along Matagarup Bridge. Tickets are on sale now.
Summer is the perfect time to celebrate our national day.
The Australia Day fireworks on Saturday 26th January 2019 over the Swan River are a spectacular sight witnessed by 300,000 West Australians. The exciting annual event is a great excuse to throw down a picnic blanket on the banks of the Swan River at Langley Park with family and friends. Why not book a river view room at Crowne Plaza Perth and have the best view of the Skyworks from your own private balcony? Hurry limited rooms available and minimum 2 night stay.
Find out more what’s happening Australia Day 2020 long weekend in the City of Perth. Learn more >
Your kids will love the water slides, workshops and fun zones at Elizabeth Quay. This is a Free event in the heart of the city. It is on every weekend from 4th January until 19th January 10am – 4pm. Your kids will be entertained for hours. Only a short walk down to Elizabeth Quay from Crowne Plaza Perth. Learn more >
Fringe World Festival
There are always plenty of festivals and things to do in Perth during the warm summer nights. The always fresh Fringe World Festival is back for another year. From burlesque to comedy, cabaret and many other weird, wacky and wonderful shows, which are guaranteed to entertain. Find events in various venues around Northbridge and Perth from the 17th of January to the 16th of February 2020.
There’s nothing more summer than to enjoy a picnic at one of Perth’s outdoor cinemas. The Moonlight Cinema in Kings Park is a beautiful spot for a film on a balmy evening and the Rooftop movies in Northbridge give a stunning view of the city skyline by night.
There’s a lot happening in Perth this summer and Crowne Plaza Perth is perfectly situated to enjoy these sizzling events!
Allow plenty of time to explore Perth city and surrounding attractions. Make Kings Park, St Mary’s Cathedral, His Majesty’s Theatre and Scitech Discovery Centre essential stops on your sight seeing plan. However, Perth has some wonderful places to explore just outside the main centre.
Step back in time to the 19th Century. Perth’s bustling port, Fremantle, is steeped in history, yet has become the hub for eccentrics, foodies and artisans. Just 30 minutes from Perth CBD, you can enjoy Freo’s cappuccino strip, markets and brewery, as well as tour famous historical landmarks, Fremantle Prison and Maritime Museum.
Read more about Fremantle on our blog.
Perth’s Best Beaches
Whether you are looking to hit the waves for a surf, a sunbake on the sand, a paddle in the shallows or eat some fish & chips on a patch of grass, Perth’s beaches have it all.
- Just 15 minute drive from the city, Cottesloe is known for its crystal clear water, as well as one of Perth’s most loved fish and chip shops Amberjacks.
- Scarborough is one of Perth’s best-knownsurf beaches. A foreshore lined with shops, cafes and restaurants makes it a great place for a stroll. The area has one of the busiest event calendars, hosting beach volleyball and music.
- Known for its pristine white sands, Leighton Beach is just a 30-minute drive south of Perth, 5 minutes north of Fremantle. A great choice for families, Leighton Beach has calmer waters perfect for snorkelling or swimming.
In the mood for an adventure? Take a road trip and explore one of Western Australia’s day-trip destinations.
Referred to as Perth’s “Valley of Taste”, Swan Valley is just a 25-minute drive from Perth CBD and the place to visit boutique wineries and chocolate factories.
- The award winning Mandoon Estate has a wonderful cellar door and world-class restaurant where you can overlook the vineyard as you dine.
- Sandalford Winery is one of the oldest and largest family owned wineries in the country. Their wine portfolio is renowned Australia wide.
- Oakover Grounds produces seven wine varietals to tantalise your taste buds and a relaxed dining cafe. The grounds provide the opportunity for a paddle in the lake or a game of backyard cricket.
- Margaret River Chocolate Factory offers free entry and free chocolate tastings. After seeing how the chocolate is made, soak up the sun on the café’s deck while indulging in delicious chocolate treats including chocolate fondues and cake.
Perth Summer New Year Sale
Up to 35% Off Perth Accommodation
Take it easy this summer and save up to 35% off your stay at Crowne Plaza Perth. You’ll be sure to experience the perfect WA getaway Enjoy all that Perth has to offer in its best riverside hotel on Langley Park with Swan River views. Start planning this instant. Book Now and Save.