Enjoy a Slumber Tent Experience in The Comfort of Your Hotel Room
Includes – Accommodation, Breakfast, plus set up of Sweet Dreams & Good Night Tent!
Treat your children to a fun and magical slumber experience in the comfort of your hotel room at Crowne Plaza Perth. A wonderful experience for the kids during the school holidays. Located in the Perth CBD, there’s a multitude of family activities to see and do.
Crowne Plaza Perth overlooks the sprawling lawns of Langley Park, where there’s plenty of room for a ball game, with sports equipment available to hire from concierge. Borrow a picnic rug and watch the kids play at one of the surrounding playgrounds, or take a walk along the Swan River to Elizabeth Quay. We can also organise a special picnic lunch for you too. Ask Gusti Restaurant for Picnic options today (Please pre-book must have 1 day notice).
You don’t need to travel for hours to have a relaxing family break. Enjoy a magical Slumber Experience close to home at Crowne Plaza Perth!
Slumber Experience Package includes:
- Accommodation for 2 Adults + 1 Child *
- Buffet Breakfast at Gusti Restaurant for 2 Adults + 1 Child *
- Includes set up of Tent, Mattress, Bedding, Bed Tray, Lantern, Fairy Lights, Bunting, Pillow and Blanket. Plus receive FREE a Toiletry Bag, Eye Mask, Toothbrush and Chocolate Surprise
To Book this Slumber Experience Package contact our friendly reservation team on (08) 9270 4244 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Slumber Experience at Crowne Plaza Perth
Room Options for Tent Set up
Each of Crowne Plaza’s spacious family rooms have two double beds, so the whole family can get a comfortable night’s sleep, together in the same room. Or enjoy a Large King River Room that is located on the ground and 1st flr only. Private balconies offer landscape views of the swan river and Langley park. 2 seater sofa can also be used as fold out bed option for children. Both rooms can accommodate up to two Tents to be set up for your child’s magical experience. We also have cots available for babies. The well-appointed ensuite bathrooms have a shower as well as a separate tub – perfect for bubble baths!
Begin each morning of your stay with a buffet breakfast that has a delicious twist. As well as all of the usual brekky favourites, you can also make your own freshly squeezed juice, spread honey straight from the honeycomb onto a hot crumpet and make your own pancake stack with the touch of a button! The automatic pancake maker is always a big hit with kids and fun to watch!
Kids will love splashing about in the outdoor roof top pool, especially during the hotter months. Mum and Dad can laze on a sun lounger, enjoy the amazing views and order pool service on the deck. Our family friendly Slumber Experience holidays are also excellent value.
Our location with Langley Park on the door step means that there’s plenty of space to run around, close to the hotel. Sporting equipment is available free of charge from our friendly Concierge team – take a soccer ball, cricket set or tennis set over to the park for a game. There is also a lovely Playground too. After a busy day, chill out in our comfortable robes and enjoy a family movie night in bed. Children’s TV channels are also available in each room.
Enjoy Family Activities in Perth City
1. Ferry: Take a boat ride from Elizabeth Quay on the Swan River and see the city from a different angle.
2. Fire Heritage Museum: Hop on a free city bus and visit the fun and interactive Fire Heritage Museum. Free entry.
3. Elizabeth Quay: Elizabeth Quay’s nautically themed playground is a hit with children of all ages.
4. Kings Park: Spend the whole day at Kings Park. With a choice of three fantastic playgrounds, a tree top walk and a tower to climb it’s a great spot for a picnic overlooking the city skyline and river. Free entry
5. Perth City: Visit the Perth City website for up to date activities for what’s on in Perth.