Save up to 20% when you book 3 days in advance
Enjoy your own private balcony in a River View Room overlooking the picturesque Langley Park and Swan River. Stay in Perth’s best river side hotel accommodation, relax in a spacious guest room and sample amazing WA produce dining at Gusti Restaurant & Bar.
Book direct with us to save on Perth accommodation and have more left over to explore our amazing city
- Up to 20% off* our Advance Purchase Rates for room only OR
- Up to 20% off* our Advance Purchase Rates room and breakfast
Even the best things in life can get better with Your Rate. As an IHG® Rewards Club Member, we’ll give you up to an additional 5% off when you book with YOUR RATE. Plus you’ll enjoy these additional exclusive benefits:
- Up to 25% off Advance Purchase Rates
- Free Internet
- No blackout dates for Reward Nights
- Priority check-in and extended check-out for Elite status
- Not a member? Join now – it’s free
Allow plenty of time to explore Perth city and surrounding attractions. Make Kings Park, St Mary’s Cathedral, His Majesty’s Theatre and Scitech Discovery Centre essential stops on your sight seeing plan. However, Perth has some wonderful places to explore just outside the main centre.
Step back in time to the 19th Century. Perth’s bustling port, Fremantle, is steeped in history, yet has become the hub for eccentrics, foodies and artisans. Just 30 minutes from Perth CBD, you can enjoy Freo’s cappuccino strip, markets and brewery, as well as tour famous historical landmarks, Fremantle Prison and Maritime Museum.
Read more about Fremantle on our blog.
Perth’s Best Beaches
Whether you are looking to hit the waves for a surf, a sunbake on the sand, a paddle in the shallows or eat some fish & chips on a patch of grass, Perth’s beaches have it all.
- Just 15 minute drive from the city, Cottesloe is known for its crystal clear water, as well as one of Perth’s most loved fish and chip shops Amberjacks.
- Scarborough is one of Perth’s best-knownsurf beaches. A foreshore lined with shops, cafes and restaurants makes it a great place for a stroll. The area has one of the busiest event calendars, hosting beach volleyball and music.
- Known for its pristine white sands, Leighton Beach is just a 30-minute drive south of Perth, 5 minutes north of Fremantle. A great choice for families, Leighton Beach has calmer waters perfect for snorkelling or swimming.
In the mood for an adventure? Take a road trip and explore one of Western Australia’s day-trip destinations.
Referred to as Perth’s “Valley of Taste”, Swan Valley is just a 25-minute drive from Perth CBD and the place to visit boutique wineries and chocolate factories.
- The award winning Mandoon Estate has a wonderful cellar door and world-class restaurant where you can overlook the vineyard as you dine.
- Sandalford Winery is one of the oldest and largest family owned wineries in the country. Their wine portfolio is renowned Australia wide.
- Oakover Grounds produces seven wine varietals to tantalise your taste buds and a relaxed dining cafe. The grounds provide the opportunity for a paddle in the lake or a game of backyard cricket.
- Margaret River Chocolate Factory offers free entry and free chocolate tastings. After seeing how the chocolate is made, soak up the sun on the café’s deck while indulging in delicious chocolate treats including chocolate fondues and cake.
Book direct with us to save on Perth accommodation and have more left over to explore our amazing city.