Escape to Perth these School Holidays!
Crowne Plaza Perth is giving you even more reasons to spend the school holidays in Perth. You’ll explore like a local with accommodation discount up to 35% off per night and room rates from only $119*. Plan your Perth Getaway or Autumn School Holiday escape. Stay in Perth’s best riverside hotel on Langley Park with Swan River views.
- Pack your bags and enjoy up to 35% off
- Room rates from only $119* per night
- Valid for stays from 15th March 2019 – 30th June 2019
- Hurry Sale ends 26th April 2019
Be even more rewarded. As an IHG® Rewards Club Member you’ll enjoy a host of exclusive benefits.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- No blackout dates for Reward Nights
- Priority check-in and extended check-out for Elite status
- Not a member? Join now – it’s free
Book your holiday today and Save up to 35% on your Perth City getaway at Crowne Plaza Perth.
Enjoy Family Activities in Perth City
1. Ferry: Take a boat ride from Elizabeth Quay along the Swan River and see the city from a different angle.
2. Optus Stadium : Watch your favourite sporting team at the newest multi-purpose world class stadium or experience a behind the scenes tour .
3. Elizabeth Quay: Elizabeth Quay’s nautically themed playground is a hit with children of all ages.
4. Kings Park: Spend the whole day at Kings Park. With a choice of three fantastic playgrounds, a tree top walk and a tower to climb it’s a great spot for a picnic overlooking the city skyline and river. Free entry
5. Perth City: Visit the Perth City website for up to date activities for what’s on in Perth.
Allow plenty of time to explore Perth city and surrounding attractions. Make Kings Park, St Mary’s Cathedral, His Majesty’s Theatre and Scitech Discovery Centre essential stops on your sight seeing plan. However, Perth has some wonderful places to explore just outside the main centre.
Step back in time to the 19th Century. Perth’s bustling port, Fremantle, is steeped in history, yet has become the hub for eccentrics, foodies and artisans. Just 30 minutes from Perth CBD, you can enjoy Freo’s cappuccino strip, markets and brewery, as well as tour famous historical landmarks, Fremantle Prison and Maritime Museum.
Read more about Fremantle on our blog.
Perth’s Best Beaches
Whether you are looking to hit the waves for a surf, a sunbake on the sand, a paddle in the shallows or eat some fish & chips on a patch of grass, Perth’s beaches have it all.
- Just 15 minute drive from the city, Cottesloe is known for its crystal clear water, as well as one of Perth’s most loved fish and chip shops Amberjacks.
- Scarborough is one of Perth’s best-knownsurf beaches. A foreshore lined with shops, cafes and restaurants makes it a great place for a stroll. The area has one of the busiest event calendars, hosting beach volleyball and music.
- Known for its pristine white sands, Leighton Beach is just a 30-minute drive south of Perth, 5 minutes north of Fremantle. A great choice for families, Leighton Beach has calmer waters perfect for snorkelling or swimming.
In the mood for an adventure? Take a road trip and explore one of Western Australia’s day-trip destinations.
Referred to as Perth’s “Valley of Taste”, Swan Valley is just a 25-minute drive from Perth CBD and the place to visit boutique wineries and chocolate factories.
- The award winning Mandoon Estate has a wonderful cellar door and world-class restaurant where you can overlook the vineyard as you dine.
- Sandalford Winery is one of the oldest and largest family owned wineries in the country. Their wine portfolio is renowned Australia wide.
- Oakover Grounds produces seven wine varietals to tantalise your taste buds and a relaxed dining cafe. The grounds provide the opportunity for a paddle in the lake or a game of backyard cricket.
- Margaret River Chocolate Factory offers free entry and free chocolate tastings. After seeing how the chocolate is made, soak up the sun on the café’s deck while indulging in delicious chocolate treats including chocolate fondues and cake.
Get Up to 35% Off Perth Accommodation
Enjoy the school holidays and save on your accommodation at Crowne Plaza Perth. With accommodation discount up to 35% off and room rates from only $119 per night, you’ll be sure to experience the perfect WA family getaway. Enjoy all that Perth has to offer in its best riverside hotel on Langley Park with Swan River views.
Book direct with Crowne Plaza Perth and save today.