Perth Easter & School Holiday Escape!
Crowne Plaza Perth is giving you even more reasons to spend Easter and the school holidays in Perth. You’ll explore like a local with accommodation discount up to 30% off per night. Plan your Perth Getaway, much awaited Easter Long Weekend or Autumn School Holiday getaway. Stay in Perth’s best riverside hotel on Langley Park with Swan River views.
- Pack your bags and enjoy up to 30% off
- Book before 10th April for stays between 15th March and 30th September 2018.
- Not an IHG Rewards Club Member? Free to Join. Join now!
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- No blackout dates for Reward Nights
- Priority check-in and extended check-out for Elite status
- Not a member? Join now – it’s free
Book your holiday today and Save up to 30% on your Perth City getaway at Crowne Plaza Perth.
Guide to Some of Perth’s Best Autumn Events
Autumn Key Dates :
When is Easter Long weekend?
Good Friday : Friday 30th March 2018 Easter Saturday : Saturday 31st March 2018 Easter Sunday : Sunday 1st April 2018 Easter Monday : Monday 2nd April 2018
When is Autumn WA School Holidays?
Commences Saturday 14th April 2018 until Sunday 29th April 2018
Sculptures By The Sea
The 14th annual Sculpture by the Sea exhibition is held on the beautiful Cottesloe Beach. For two weeks a weird, wonderful and wacky sculpture park is created on the sea wall, along the white sands, as well as on the surrounding grassed areas. It’s a must see! Its on March 2 to March 19 at Cottesloe Beach, Cottesloe.
American Express Open Air Cinemas
If you’re staying at Crowne Plaza Perth during the months of March or April, why not take a short stroll along the river to American Express Open Air Cinemas. Located at Ozone Reserve, Riverside Drive, East Perth. Throw down a picnic rug and enjoy a family movie, chic flick or even a thrilling drama under the stars. From March 9 to April 1st.
Night Noodle Markets
The hugely popular Night Noodle Markets bring Elizabeth Quay to life with Asian hawker market’s buzzing atmosphere and mouth-watering aromas. Twenty food stalls, a selection of bars and live entertainment offer many delicious delights – think fluffy bao, sticky meat skewers and Instagram worthy desserts! Don’t miss it! From March 16 to 25th.
We Will Rock You at His Majesty’s Theatre
Since 2002, over 16 million theatregoers in 28 countries have been thrilled by this awe-inspiring production, based on the songs of Queen with a book by Ben Elton (The Young Ones, Blackadder, Popcorn).
WE WILL ROCK YOU reflects the scale and spectacle that marked Queen’s live performances, with more than 24 hit songs. WE WILL ROCK YOU brings a global show to the Perth stage, set to rock His Majesty’s Theatre from 23rd March through to 7th April 2018. Book your tickets now.
Fremantle International Street Arts Festival
Fremantle is known for its eclectic street arts scene. The popular Street Arts Festival is a showcase of the world’s best street theatre. During the festival, roving performers pop up in surprising places all across Freo, making it an open-air theatre of the amazing (and sometimes weird)! From March 30 to April 2 at various venues and streets around Fremantle.
Perth Comedy Festival
Let a line-up of some of the world’s biggest comedy stars tickle your funny bone at the Perth Comedy Festival! From the stand-up to sketch, satire, improv, musical, magic and kids comedy, there’s something to satisfy all ages and tastes. It’s a barrel of laughs! From 23rd April to May 20th at various theatres around Perth.
Why Book Direct?
Allow plenty of time to explore Perth city and surrounding attractions. Make Kings Park, St Mary’s Cathedral, His Majesty’s Theatre and Scitech Discovery Centre essential stops on your sight seeing plan. However, Perth has some wonderful places to explore just outside the main centre.
Step back in time to the 19th Century. Perth’s bustling port, Fremantle, is steeped in history, yet has become the hub for eccentrics, foodies and artisans. Just 30 minutes from Perth CBD, you can enjoy Freo’s cappuccino strip, markets and brewery, as well as tour famous historical landmarks, Fremantle Prison and Maritime Museum.
Read more about Fremantle on our blog.
Perth’s Best Beaches
Whether you are looking to hit the waves for a surf, a sunbake on the sand, a paddle in the shallows or eat some fish & chips on a patch of grass, Perth’s beaches have it all.
- Just 15 minute drive from the city, Cottesloe is known for its crystal clear water, as well as one of Perth’s most loved fish and chip shops Amberjacks.
- Scarborough is one of Perth’s best-knownsurf beaches. A foreshore lined with shops, cafes and restaurants makes it a great place for a stroll. The area has one of the busiest event calendars, hosting beach volleyball and music.
- Known for its pristine white sands, Leighton Beach is just a 30-minute drive south of Perth, 5 minutes north of Fremantle. A great choice for families, Leighton Beach has calmer waters perfect for snorkelling or swimming.
In the mood for an adventure? Take a road trip and explore one of Western Australia’s day-trip destinations.
Referred to as Perth’s “Valley of Taste”, Swan Valley is just a 25-minute drive from Perth CBD and the place to visit boutique wineries and chocolate factories.
- The award winning Mandoon Estate has a wonderful cellar door and world-class restaurant where you can overlook the vineyard as you dine.
- Sandalford Winery is one of the oldest and largest family owned wineries in the country. Their wine portfolio is renowned Australia wide.
- Oakover Grounds produces seven wine varietals to tantalise your taste buds and a relaxed dining cafe. The grounds provide the opportunity for a paddle in the lake or a game of backyard cricket.
- Margaret River Chocolate Factory offers free entry and free chocolate tastings. After seeing how the chocolate is made, soak up the sun on the café’s deck while indulging in delicious chocolate treats including chocolate fondues and cake.
Escape to Perth City this Easter Long Weekend
Get Up to 30% Off Perth Accommodation
Celebrate and enjoy your Easter break and save on your accommodation at Crowne Plaza Perth. With accommodation discount up to 30% off, you’ll be sure to experience the perfect WA getaway. Enjoy all that Perth has to offer in its best riverside hotel on Langley Park with Swan River views.
Book direct with Crowne Plaza Perth and save on your Easter indulgence.