Take a Family Holiday in Perth
Includes – accommodation, breakfast, a family pass to The Perth Mint, PLUS kids eat for free!
Enjoy a family holiday free from the weekend household chores and the inevitable school holiday boredom. A stay at Crowne Plaza Perth holds many fun possibilities for families. Located in the Perth CBD, there’s a multitude of family activities to see and do.
The hotel overlooks the sprawling lawns of Langley Park, where there’s plenty of room for a ball game, with sports equipment available to hire from concierge. Borrow a picnic rug and watch the kids play at one of the surrounding playgrounds, or take a walk along the Swan River to Elizabeth Quay.
You don’t need to travel for hours to have a relaxing family break. Enjoy a stay-cation close to home at Crowne Plaza Perth!
- Accommodation for 2 Adults + 2 Child *
- Buffet Breakfast for 2 Adults + 2 Child *
- Child dines free at Gusti Restaurant with paying adults
- Family pass to The Perth Mint
- Length of stay minimum 2 nights
When you click “book now” you will be migrated to our hotel IHG booking page. Please enter in your preferred dates in the search engine minimum length of stay of 2 nights or more. Offer subject to availability and includes accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children, with buffet breakfast plus family pass to The Perth Mint.
Family Holiday Experience at Crowne Plaza Perth
Each of Crowne Plaza’s spacious family rooms have two double beds, so the whole family can get a comfortable night’s sleep, together in the same room. We also have cots available for babies. The well-appointed ensuite bathrooms have a shower as well as a separate tub – perfect for bubble baths!
Begin each morning of your stay with a buffet breakfast that has a delicious twist. As well as all of the usual brekky favourites, you can also make your own freshly squeezed juice, spread honey straight from the honeycomb onto a hot crumpet and make your own pancake stack with the touch of a button! The automatic pancake maker is always a big hit with kids and fun to watch!
Kids will love splashing about in the outdoor roof top pool, especially during the hotter months. Mum and Dad can laze on a sun lounger and watch the world go by order pool service on the deck. Our family friendly mini holidays are also excellent value. On this package Kids eat free* from the dedicated children’s menu in Gusti Restaurant for lunch and dinner with each paying adult. *Not valid for special events eg Christmas Day and Australia Day. Adults must order Main meal to enable the kids to receive free meal. Only valid at Gusti Restaurant. Not valid for room service. One paying adult equals one free child meal.
The Perth Mint Family Pass
Located at 310 Hay Street East Perth, only a short walk from Crowne Plaza Perth, The Perth Mint is a perfect family outing to experience the magic of gold!
On your visit :
- Enjoy an entertaining and informative guided heritage walk, including entry to the Gold Exhibition
- See the world’s largest coin made from 1 tonne of pure gold
- Watch a live gold pour and see molten gold being poured to form a gleaming gold bar
- Handle more than $700,000 worth of gold bullion
- View Australia’s greatest collection of natural gold nuggets, including Newmont’s Normandy nugget, the second largest nugget in the world still in existence;
- Discover the value of your weight in gold
- See coins being minted before your eyes
- Kids can take part in The Perth Mint Challenge and receive a medal at the end!
Family pass includes 2 Adults and 2 Children under 16. Tours run daily and must be booked in advance. Speak to our friendly concierge that can assist you with tour booking and times.
Our location with Langley Park on the door step means that there’s plenty of space to run around, close to the hotel. Sporting equipment is available free of charge – take a soccer ball over to the park for a family ball game. After a busy day, chill out in our comfortable robes and enjoy a family movie night in bed. Children’s TV channels are also available in each room.
Escape to Perth now and receive a Perth Mint Family Pass on arrival.
Top 10 Family Activities in Perth
1. Bounce: Have some hi-energy fun at Bounce, which is full of trampolines! Jump as a family and save. 4 jumpers, maximum of 2 adults ($60)
2. Ferry: Take a boat ride from Elizabeth Quay on the Swan River and see the city from a different angle.
3. Fire Heritage Museum: Hop on a free city bus and visit the fun and interactive Fire Heritage Museum. Free entry.
4. Elizabeth Quay: Elizabeth Quay’s nautically themed playground is a hit with children of all ages.
5.Perth Hills: Drive to the Perth Hills and enjoy getting back to nature with some family fruit picking.
6. Tree Adventure: Take your little monkeys to Trees Adventure in Dwellingup. Both adults and children will love flying through the trees on a zip line like Tarzan! (Kids $25-$35 Adults $45)
7. Xtreme Ice Arena: Enjoy some cool fun and ride the bumper cars on ice at Xtreme Ice Arena in Mirrabooka. Suitable for all ages ($5 for 5 minutes). Learn more>>
8. Penguin Island: Take an ocean cruise to Penguin Island to visit the gorgeous fairy penguins, you might see some friendly dolphins and seals along the way. ($75 Family Pass)
9. Kings Park: Spend the whole day at Kings Park. With a choice of three fantastic playgrounds, a tree top walk and a tower to climb it’s a great spot for a picnic overlooking the city skyline and river. Free entry
10. AQWA: Visit the playful mermaids at AQWA on Mermaid Mondays! Watch the beautiful creatures swim amongst the fish. (Family Pass $79)