The Ultimate Bledisloe Cup Package
Heading to the Bledisloe Cup? Watch the Wallabies take on the All Black’s at Optus Stadium on Saturday the 28th of August 2020.
With the Bledisloe Cup being a rare occasion here in Perth – why not make a grand experience and stay at Crowne Plaza Perth, the ideal hotel for games at Optus Stadium. Forget the trauma of driving, parking and traffic jams. Stay in the peaceful oasis of East Perth, with a range of transportation to get you to the stadium with ease.
With Crowne Plaza Perth being one of the closest accommodation options to Optus Stadium, book a room and make it an Ultimate Bledisloe Experience.
*Note, package is only available from Aug 18 – Aug 30.
How to get to the Optus Stadium from Crowne Plaza?
With the stadium less than 2km away you can…
Drive in 5 minutes
Ride in 7 minutes
Bus in 27 minutes
Walk in 30 minutes
Everything You Need to Know About the Bledisloe Cup
The Bledisloe Cup is the pinnacle of trans-Tasman competition. The annual game was introduced in 1931 to contest the trophy between the Wallabies and the All Blacks. With the All Blacks on an 18 year winning streak, it is time for the Wallabies to bring the trophy home.
This year the Bledisloe cup fixtures are as follows:
- New Zealand v Wallabies, Saturday 7 August at Eden Park, Auckland at 7.05pm AWST
- Wallabies v New Zealand, Saturday 30 August at Optus Stadium, Perth at 6.00pm AWST
What to do with your saved travel time?
There are many ways you can utilise your saved travel time when staying at Crowne Plaza Perth before any sporting event at Optus Stadium:
- Make the most of $6 drinks during happy hour at Gusti, between 4:30-5:30pm everyday (save your $ from the pricey beers at the stadium)
- Forget about the expensive uber back and fourth from your house with a free bus from St Georges Terrace
- Explore the lush beauty of East Perth with free bike hire when you stay with us
- Squeeze in a quick gym session with panoramic views of the Swan River in our fully equipped gym
- Watch the world go by from your room balcony with a beer in hand while you wait for your partner to get ready
- Have a pre-game meal at Gusti, fish and chips always go down a treat!