Your privacy is important to Crowne Plaza Perth To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following:
- This Web site will explicitly ask when it needs information that personally identifies our customers or allows it to contact our customers (“Personal Information”). When possible, this Web site will provide customers with the means to make sure that Personal Information is correct and current.
- The Web site and its service providers use Personal Information to operate the sites, provide services, and to inform our customers of new features, services, and products. This Web site may also carefully select other companies to send our customers information about their products or services (a “Secondary Use”).
- If this Web site intends to use Personal Information for a Secondary Use, we will not do so until we have provided our customers with an opportunity to affirmatively select such service.
- This Web site may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Crowne Plaza Perth or the site: (b) protect and defend the property rights of Crowne Plaza Perth or this site, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect personal safety of users of (name of franchisee) hotels, the site, or the public.
- If, at any time, a customer believes that this Web site has not adhered to these principles, please notify Cowne Plaza Perth by email at email@example.com and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.